RUINED HEARTS

RUINED HEARTS
Available soon!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Debut Book Coming!

Dear Readers,
I am so pumped as this is my first 'blog' ever!
First of all, let me introduce myself; I'm Natasha Perry, erotic romance author.
My debut book, Ruined Hearts, is coming end of January 2010.
You will be able to find it at Midnight Showcase Fiction, www.midnightshowcase.com
So check it out. It's 70,000 words and is 'HOT'. Also watch for upcoming reviews on
the book. It will be available in ebook download formats and in paperback as well.
Closer to release time I will be providing precise information as to where to find the book.
Watch the next posting as I will be providing an excerpt from the book.
Happy reading!
Natasha

5 comments:

  1. HOT is good or is that very, very bad?

    marypres@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your debut novel. You must be really excited.

    Tracey D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marybelle and Tracey.
    I am excited. This is my debut 'erotic' novel. I've written other romance titles, both in contemporary and historical categories. But I'm keeping the two identities separate. Email me personally if you're interested in my other pseudonym.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am more into Contemporary, but I read the excerpt and found it intriguing. Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Gladys, for the kudos and your appreciation of a genre you don't read. I also write contemporary romance, under another psuedonym, as well. Each genre brings its own challenges and joys.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete