RUINED HEARTS

RUINED HEARTS
Available soon!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Good morning everyone and Happy Valentine's Day, for those of you who celebrate.

I've been working this weekend on my next release, due out the end of next month. Max's Passion is Book 1 in the Cursed by the Moon series, a 25,000 word novella for Midnight Showcase Fiction, which will be one of the stories offered in a 'shape shifter' anthology called Weres in the City. This is a very new venture for me as I've never written anything of the paranormal nature, but people seem to enjoy reading the genre. And I'll tell you now it's been a blast writing this story! At the same time, I've planned out the next two books in the series as well.

Cursed by the Moon
'Were Tales'
Max’s Passion – Book 1
Jake’s Pleasure – Book 2
Simon’s Desire– Book 3

Meanwhile, RUINED HEARTS is selling nice at Midnight Showcase, www.midnightshowcase.com. It's also available at book vendor, All Romance Ebooks, www.allromanceebooks.com. It will soon be available at Fictionwise as well, www.fictionwise.com

Have a great day everyone!
Natasha

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS NAT!!

    AM SOOOOOOOOOOO BEHIND AS I'VE NOT READ ANY OF YOUR BOOKS THANKS TO MY SCROOGE!

    LINDA BASS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY NEED A JOB TO BUY THE SERIES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda!

    Who is Scrooge?
    As far as a series, well, the anthologies will be spread out over several months. So many you can start saving some pennies. LOL.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have having great sales!

    Also: I awarded your blog with the Sunshine Award.

    According to the guidelines, now that I picked your blog you need to:
    Put the logo on your blog in a post.
    Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
    Link the nominees within this post.
    Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
    Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

    Cheers!
    Lauri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lauri, now Ihaev to figure out where that logo is...once I do I will award it to 12 bloggers.

    And I think my log is already linked with yours, isn't it? Pardon me but I am oh so new at this blogging. LOL.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete